Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Warrior Dash

I must be going crazy, but at least I'll be in good company! Several of my friends and I have decided to participate in the Warrior Dash here in Maryland on May 22nd. I figure, if I can get up on stage in a flashy bikini and 5 inch heels, I can certainly crawl through mud and under barbed-wire without too much embarrassment; perhaps I'll be eating my words in a few months.

Climbing cargo nets, running through tires, jumping over fire and scaling walls are just a few of the ten obstacles we will have to conquer. I'm PUMPED! So the question is, who will be a warrior with me?!?!?!


http://warriordash.com/register2011_maryland.php

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be fine! It's gonna be soooo much fun! you're gonna want to do it every year! I know I do! Too bad we can't do it together! I'll be there with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete