Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bouncing Back

Marty told me that when I went back to working out hard after my break, I would see results fast and he was right! Shhhh, don't tell him I said that... In all seriousness though, after my first week back to hardcore workouts I'm already feeling stronger and seeing the definition in my biceps, quads and abs.

I didn't work out much at all during the month of December. We traveled some, caught some winter colds, then of course the holidays. I definitely didn't push my workouts and the 10lbs added to my physique is the proof. My first week back in the gym, I was sore and weak as hell and my stamina was laughable. I pushed through the soreness, maintained my schedule and stuck to my nutrition plan to make sure that my body was properly fueled to get me through the workouts and help with my recovery. Going into the second week, I felt strong, healthier and like I never missed it. I love how quickly my body remembered the rush of working out and I am so thankful that I was able to bounce back into a groove.

While I am focusing on losing a little weight, I'm also continuing to push myself to grow and get more muscle definition. I know that if I just stick with it, I'm going to see some fantastic results!

No comments:

Post a Comment