Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Heart Rate Monitors

It is important to understand your body, measure your heart rate, and count actual calories burned during a workout to get the maximum results in whatever training plan you are working on.

I'm not a fanatic, but I do find my heart rate monitor to be very useful. I have the Women's Sportline Duo 1025 This is such a great, economical, heart rate monitor that can be used with our without the chest strap/belt. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a HR monitor right away. I wanted to be sure that I knew how to use one properly and also use it consistently before dropping some major cash on one. Maybe someday, I'll upgrade to a heavy duty HR monitor, but for right now, this is just the right product for me and my active lifestyle.

Another bonus to this specific HR Monitor is that it is still pretty feminine looking. I can also wear it all day long without feeling like I have a massive HR monitor stuck to my arm. Most HR monitors are large and bulky. I have no problem wearing this to work or with my every day clothing. I keep the chest strap in my gym bag just in case I want to track the entire workout. Most of the time though, I just wear the watch. It was worth the money, I'm able to maximize my workouts and set goals, and it fits my style (that's a big plus in my book!)

http://www.sportline.com/product.php?prod=73

No comments:

Post a Comment