Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Fitness

One of my New Year's resolutions was to get my kids out doing physical activities. This morning, we went on a playdate to a franchise gym geared specifically for children and my little ones were able to get MOVING! It was the perfect "30-degree-weather" kind of day for an indoor gym. I wish that the pictures weren't so blurry, but the best I could do was get quick snapshots with my iPhone. Alas, these pics will have to do.








Both of my kids had the best time. We brought my niece as well, she's only 1, but even she enjoyed running around, climbing, rolling and jumping. It was great to get the family out and about on this cold morning! I was so proud of my daughter, who isn't really into physical exertion, because she jumped right in! Of course my son, aka "Monkey Man", was hell on wheels and found the highest point in the gym so he could jump, swing and crash.

We are now home and all three children are conked out. I'm glad we were able to have fun and be active. Now, I think I'll enjoy some quiet time...

No comments:

Post a Comment