Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It has been a busy week!

A lot has happened this week. I think that the week will result in many blog posts; I don't want to ramble on and on in one post so I will break it down into several posts for each topic.

I knew I wouldn't be alone with the New Year's resolution to lose some extra weight and tone-up, so I thought about the joy in helping others succeed and decided to start a "BIGGEST LOSERS" challenge with my company (staff and clients!) So here we go: BBCLC's Biggest Loser Challenge 2011


Here are the rules:

1. A before picture of you must be emailed to me at aliceanneloftus@msn.com by Monday at Noon. (take the picture in whatever you are comfortable wearing. I suggest a pair of shorts and sports bra so that you see maximum results! These pictures are 100% safe with me. At the end of the challenge, we do encourage the top three winners to share their before and after picture IF THEY ARE COMFORTABLE; you'll see that the transformation is incredible!!!

2. A scale picture (must be a digital scale) with your starting weight must be emailed to me by Noon on Monday as well.

3. Every Monday, your current weight must be emailed to me by Noon. I will not wait for weights to be submitted. If you do not mail me your weight, I will mark it as the previous week's weight. The second time you miss a weight, you are disqualified and forfeit your $20. No picture is needed for weekly weigh-ins.

4. Every week, include the number of minutes you exercised along with your weight.

5. The final week, EVERYONE must take an after picture and a picture of your final weight on a digital scale. This must be emailed to me no later than Noon!

6. Each week I will post results by 7:00 PM; there will be weekly winners for total % lost and total minutes spent exercising.

Start Date: January 10th
End Date: April 4th

Prizes:
1st Place- Total % of weight lost; wins ALL MONEY IN THE POT
2nd Place- Total % of weight lost; prize TBA
3rd Place- Total % of weight lost; prize TBA

Total # of POUNDS lost; prize TBA

Weekly Winners:

Most Minutes Exercised: Prize TBA
Most % of weight loss for the week: Prize TBA

I am so excited about this challenge because I'm working with women that I know and love! We already have over $600 in the pot and I think that the next 12 weeks are going to be INTENSE!!! Let's get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment