Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Oatmeal Pancakes!

Oh. My. Goodness!

Blythe gave me the recipe for Oatmeal Pancakes and they are just simply amazing!

1 whole egg
1/2 c. Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 c. Unsalted cottage cheese
dash of water

Put all ingredients in blender, if its not thin enough add a little more water, if its too thin, put in the fridge and it will thicken. Pour on griddle just like any other batter!

I multiplied this recipe by 4 and made a total of 12 pancakes. 1 serving is 3 pancakes. You will LOVE these! I topped mine with 1 Tbsp Almond Butter and .5 Tbsp of Natural Jam (wild blueberry)

1 serving (3 small pancakes) has:
375 calories
9.4 g of fat
31.5 g of carbs
25.2 g of protein

I put 3 pancakes each in a ziploc bag and these will make a fabulous, fast and tasty breakfast that is quick and easy! My kids love them too! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment