Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Focus on the Positive!

I've GOT to break this funk!

Rather than psych myself out and worry over things I cannot control, I want to take a moment to think about the things that really great about this experience. You'll see throughout the history of this blog that I do this when I need to lift my spirits and find motivation and strength!

I want to give special thanks to my friends. Michelle, Kelly, Megan, and Morgan! Thanks so much for this week. Seeing you girls and learning that you all are planning on attending the show means so much to me! I'm glad to help you all with meal planning and exercise routines. You 4 are simply the best friends any girl could ask for! Thanks for cheering me on and being so supportive!

Ashley, I can't tell you how surprised I was to hear how this blog has inspired you! I actually felt shy when you approached me! This has been an incredible exeperience for me and I'm thankful that you were able to enjoy reading about my journey!

Kara, thanks for the words of encouragment! You helped remind me that there are tremendous rewards that I take for granted! Thank you!

Jessica, thanks for being the best photographer out there! You have been amazing to work with, I'm happy that I'm so comfortable with you and I feel that you truly captured my hard work in your art!

Ronnie, my religious reader! Thank you, honey for following this blog and responding to almost every thing! I love that I share this with you!

Lolly, thank you for turning to me for advice. Helping you keeps my focus on my own health and fitness strong!

Blythe, the best trainer ever. Thanks for keeping me accountable, pushing me to my limits and guiding me through this journey!

Marty...you are a saint. Thanks for rushing at a moment's notice to get me my carbs, never getting angry with me when I'm a complete raging bitch, and for making sure that I'm prepared each day for success. I could not do this without you.

I am blessed with an amazing support group! LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing awesome!!!! I can't wait to see you and I wish I could be there in August for your competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your religious reader has been slacking! LOL. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back at you darling! You look amazing (as you always do!) Now you need to get the rest of us motivated like you are ;-) Hugs, Morgan

    ReplyDelete