Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cheat Meal

I am allowed to have one cheat meal a week! I used it last week when we attended a wedding. I indulged in tasty foods and good wine! I skipped the cake though ;o)

The funny thing is, even with the allowed cheat meal, I didn't really WANT anything that wasn't good for me. I did have some quiche and a crabcake...but other than that, I just didn't have the desire to stuff my face with fatty, carb rich foods! I even did well with the wine, only 2 glasses of red! Not too bad!

I'm thankful for the cheat meal. Throughout the week, I do get cravings. I make a mental note to myself that if I'm still craving it on my cheat day, I'll make sure and get that. Most of the time, I forget half the stuff I craved! Go figure! This really helps keep me motivated and on track.

Here are some pictures from the wedding last week:






1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Oh, I'm taking my Bpics on Thursdsay morning so I'm super excited!!! You'll have to give me your feedback. I'm nervous....

    ReplyDelete