Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Adding Second Day with Trainer and Turning Up the Heat

As I get closer to the competition, I'm feeling that I need to kick up my workouts a bit!

Starting this week, I'm adding Thursday workouts with Blythe. So I will be training alone on Mondays, off on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with Blythe and then alone on Fridays. I will do light cardio on Saturdays and off on Sundays. WHEW! I just want to make sure that I'm giving these next 8 weeks 200%!

I'm going to start HIIT cardio with my sister-in-law tomorrow! Hopefully we can do HIIT at least 3 days a week! We'll see how she does ;o)

Its time to turn up the heat a little bit and make sure that these next 24 strength training workouts are INTENSE! I only have 8 more leg days, 8 more back and chest days and 8 more arms and shoulder days! That's very few workouts for maximum results! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment