Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Carb Cycling is harder than I thought!

Today is a moderate day (75g) and its killing me! I am really struggling to fit in complex carbs, veggies are too fiberous and don't really count! I'm tired, grouchy and somewhat stressed trying to figure out what to eat, when, how much and counting grams! The good thing...actually the great thing is that I'm not hungry. I can't even imagine doing this with the added stress of a hungry tummy!

If you want to look at my diet, you can go to http://www.fitday.com/ Username AALOFTUS Password Chilibean 7. That will give you an idea of what I'm eating. DON'T follow it. Its taken me months to prepare my body for this type of eating and your body may not respond to it well. Your body will react to diet and nutrition harshly if you don't gradually change. You'll notice that even though I said today is 75g carb day, its higher, remember veggies don't really count in the carb tally. They are too fiberous. The idea is to get 75g of COMPLEX carbs!

So, my goal for today is to get one more meal in with 30g of complex carbs. I have rice cooking as I type! I just hope that I get this carb cycling down. I think once I get the hang of it, I'll feel MUCH MUCH better!

No comments:

Post a Comment