Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

May Plan

I received my May nutrition and training plan last night. I have to admit, the programs and diet are getting more intense and will require much more discipline and commitment. After the last few weeks I've had, I'm ready to turn things around and really hit this hard!

My goals this month are to increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat. I'm to follow my nutrition plan very strictly. No sugar, no refined carbs and no alcohol (thank goodness my girls' night out is tonight and this plan starts Monday! LOL!) Kelly has designed 6 meals a day for me and they are very specific to what my body needs at that time of day. I'm to eat the same meals at the same time of day as close as possible. Each meal has variations of items that can be "swapped" but overall its very strict.

I'm also starting a supplement regimen of L-glutamine, L-Carnitine, BCAA: Optimum 5000, EFA's Optimum Fish Oil and a Multivitamin I'm busting my tail in the gym and I'm just not seeing the muscle development that I had anticipated, so hopefully these supplements will aide in muscle recovery.

My workouts are now going to a 3 day split of legs/glutes, back/chest, and shoulders/arms with cardio 2 days a week for 20 minutes high intensity followed by abs and cardio 2 days a week at steady state.

I'm excited about the new strength training program. There are some new exercises and with the days changing up a bit, I think I'm really going to feel a good burn and see some big changes!

So, new month, new diet, new plan and all I need to do now is keep my motivation up and focus on my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment