Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Back!

I took a few days off last week. I actually didn't workout Friday-Sunday. I just needed a "break" and some time to reengergize myself. I went out with friends, drank wine, ate desserts, slept in and just vegged out. April was a really hard month for me energy wise and I was beginning to feel very very worn down.

This morning, I was up at 5:30 AM, had a great breakfast (rolled oats, with whey, blueberries and cinnamon), out the door by 6:30 AM and to the gym by 7. I worked legs and glutes and maintained great energy through the entire workout. I really like the new legs and glutes routine. I felt an awesome burn with the hack squats and leg press. The extensions and curls were intense, but I really felt I was pushing myself and I felt motivated!

After my workout, I came home and made a whey shake with almond butter and a banana. Its very filling! I was in to the office by 9 AM and feeling pretty good about my morning. I feel completely rejuvinated and I'm ready for the month of May! Let's hope I can keep this momentum!

No comments:

Post a Comment