Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hanging In There

Whew! I feel so much better! I had a pretty good workout on Saturday; I really felt the burn in my biceps and triceps! I rested Sunday and Monday and then started back with Chest, Back and Abs this morning. My energy level and attitude has been low for the last several days, and even though I was weaker this morning, I was able to complete a hard workout and leave feeling satisfied with my efforts.

After speaking with Kelly on Sunday, we came to the conclusion that we had cut out too many carbs from my diet and that I may need to look into some more supplements for May. My immune system is down, my energy level is way down and my mood is down. Kelly wants me having a carb with every meal again this week to see how that affects me. Hopefully that does some good!

I still have about 15 weeks out until the competition so I need to be sure that I stay motivated and focused. I need to be careful not to overtrain or drain my body. This entire process is challenging; any transformation would be, but I know the reward is totally worth it!

For now, I'm just hanging in there, trying to figure out a good nutrition plan and stay on track with my workouts. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment