Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Resting Up

Today is the first day in a long time that I will have missed a workout. I'm technically not "missing" it, I'm just swithching things up by taking another rest day today and working out tomorrow (my regular rest day). I've had a hard week mentally and I just needed to take some time today to get a few things off my plate. I'll be ready to hit it tomorrow; Marty is going to go with me to the gym and help push me.

I wanted to really focus on my attitude today. I've been feeling a little down and I needed to just take some time to think about my goals, respect the work that I've already put into this and recognize that I am 100% in control of how I feel and react to my life and the world around me. Easier said than done.

I went for a massage this morning, I'm taking my daughter out for ice cream after school and I'm planning on spending some real quality time with my family this weekend. I'm resting up and working hard to not sweat the small stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you do too much! You deserve a day of rest when you feel you need it. If we don't take that time off for mental health, we'd all go crazy! I just got back from the gym. I'm doing these new butt exercises that I'm feelin'!! Love it! When you have so much booty, if you don't work it, it'll sag and that's just not a pretty sight on anyone! LOL!

    ReplyDelete