Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeling Good

We all know that working out has tremendous benefits. I've been honest in that my main motivation has been to feel sexy (in and out of clothes). Its been a LOT of fun losing the weight. Its no surprise to many that I'm a "shopper". I love fashion, love hitting sales and love wearing new clothes. Getting to do all that because I've lost weight magnifies the satisfaction by 100.

I've gone from a size 6/8 to a size 2 in six months. That might sound like a long time to most, but I really believe that anything faster than that and I wouldn't have been healthy. The key to losing the weight and keeping it off is to make steady lifestyle changes and allow your body time to adapt and adjust to your new diet and activity level.

This weekend, I got to dress up a bit since we were children-free. Friday night, before we left town, we went to a show in Baltimore. It felt so good to dress up and feel CONFIDENT! The confidence just spreads into so many parts of my life. I feel stronger, happier and better about myself on so many levels.

I'm still losing weight/inches so I'm holding off on buying anything new until I've settled at a size I know I'll be for a while. Get ready for a shopping trip in the next couple months though!

No comments:

Post a Comment