Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday

I had a wonderful workout with Blythe this morning. We did a 22 minute HIIT session on the treadmill. Walking briskly, sprinting, jogging backwards, side gallops and 10.5 incline! It really got my heartrate up!

After HIIT, we did a full body workout with lots of squats, shoulder presses, ab work, and some deltoid exercises; we threw in some biceps curls and hammer curls and finished up working my lats. It was a GREAT workout! I even did 2 PULL-UPS ALL BY MYSELF! YAY!

Today is a moderately high carb day (125g) and I'm feeling very good about that. I had a panacake this morning, topped with almond butter and natural jam; post workout I had a banana and a High 5 Protein Shake; for lunch I had a large salad with 6 oz of chicken; I'll snack later on a Muscle Milk Light and finish my day with 6 oz of spicy chicken and steamed veggies...I'm looking forward to expanding my options next week :o)

I'm headed out to purchase my show jewelry and pick up some last minute items that I need for my bag on Saturday. I'm also trying to think of ONE treat to bring with me...a cupcake? s'mores? A French Baquette? LOL! In all honesty, I really can't think of anything that I must have with me that day; I'll probably end up bringing a KitKat bar.

Tonight, I'll take it easy. I'm looking forward to loose pajama pants, a comfy couch and two spoiled children on my lap. Having a quiet night at home is just what I need to keep my mind from going into stress mode! Oh, and I can't forget that I'll do another round of shaving my body...I thought we did pretty good last night, but I'm seeing little patches on my arms, shoulders, etc where the hair is so fine and sparse that the razor must have just gone over it...

The week is moving quickly; I'm feeling very organized though!

No comments:

Post a Comment