Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

No Fat Lady to Sing...

But the show is over.

I didn't place, but I'm ok with that. Of course I'm disappointed, but the truth is that the girls that did place have worked really really hard and absolutely deserved it! While spending the day with the other competitors, I learned a lot! Some of those women had been training for YEARS before they did their first show. One girl I spoke with said she worked out hard for TWO years before getting up the nerve to do a show and then trained for a solid year before finally stepping on stage yesterday...wow!

I have loved this journey; my journey. Never in a million years did I think that I would be a contestant in a Figure Competition. I started this journey with the goal to lose weight, like I've said before, my goals changed and I just kept reaching them and setting new ones. Last night, I showed to myself that I can do anything when I put my heart into it and really work hard.

I'll post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment