Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Feeling Lean

I'm feeling pretty lean this week. My weight hasn't really dropped anymore, Blythe says that's a good thing. Even though my friend the scale isn't budging, I definitely FEEL lean. I will admit, this isn't a comfortable place for me. I'm actually looking forward to putting on about 5-7 lbs after Aug. 14th.

My measurements were down again last week, mostly in my waist and hips. YAY! I'm curious to see where my measurements will be tomorrow. I'm leveling out at 120lbs (full) and I've got nice dimensions and symmetry. I think that this will be my strong area.

Today I saw some amazing definition in my quads, triceps, deltoids and back. Both Blythe and I were super excited about that! I can't wait to get some progress pictures tomorrow and see if we can see any changes from last week!

Tomorrow, I'd like to see some measurements come down, body fat drop at least 1% and I would LOVE to see some ab definition in my progress pictures. Fingers crossed! There's not much more I think I can do in these last 9 days, but at least I've given it my best and I think that I've done pretty well for my first show prep! I can't wait until competition day to see how I compare to the other Novice girls. This will definitely be a learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment