Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Special Thanks

Before I go into the show recap, there are several people that I need to thank.

Blythe Alberg has been such an amazing trainer, mentor and friend. I have truly enjoyed getting to know her and she has just been so supportive and truly an inspiration. She came out to pre-judging yesterday and helped me out back stage and made sure that I was in the right place at the right time. Also, thanks to her husband, John Puskarich, for weekly check ins with body fat, the pep talks. Both John and Blythe just have the best attitudes and its obvious that they have a passion for helping people reach their absolute best!

Jessica Thomas, my sister-in-law has been a huge support for me this past year! Thanks for always listening, cheering me on, laughing at my funny workout horror stories, giving a shoulder to lean on during my emotional break downs and always being camera ready! Jessica photographed the ENITRE day yesterday from 7am-9pm. WHEW! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Jenifer Martin, my niece is amazing! She did my hair and make-up for the day to make sure that I looked my absolute best! She also started the day with me at 7am and stayed late into the day to see how I did! Jenifer also picked up extra hours at my preschool to keep it running smoothly this week while I was in show prep. I'm sure she's ready to drop!!! I love you, baby girl!

My husband, Marty, I love you. There are no words that can express how thankful I am. Marty has seen it all. He helped keep me on track, supported my crazy workout schedule, understood my insane mood swings and tolerated our lack of variety in meals. I'll say it again; the man is a saint!

To my friends. Wow! You all have been just wonderful! Michelle, Kelly, Morgan and Megan...I'm speechless. The interest you've taken in my endeavor, your love and support---the T SHIRTS! I am so blessed to have such incredible friends!

Chantelle, Aubrey, Kristine, and Kasey; I really appreciate you guys coming out to show your support! It meant the world to me to have you there! Chantelle- I could see your face immediately when I walked out on stage and it just overwhelmed me with love and friendship! Thank you! Kristine, my husband said he could tell you were really into it and enjoyed the show! I hope to be able to support you through your journey! Anything is possible!!!!!
Chris and Kim, thanks for cheering me on! I could hear you while I was on stage! I'm truly TOUCHED that you guys made it out to see me!
To my brother, Mike, I love you! Being you've always been the athlete, I was so nervous to have you there to see me in this element! I hope I made you proud!
To everyone who reads/follows my blog...I love you! Thanks for your good thoughts, love and support! I hope that I've been an inspiration and that I've shown to you all that we can do anything we put our minds and hearts into!

No comments:

Post a Comment