Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Overwhelmed

I think I'll end up getting back to a strict schedule before Sept. 1; I'm losing my mind. I can't believe how much of my life I just set aside while I trained for the competition. Now I feel like everything is just crashing down and I have so much to think about and do all.the.time.

During the last few weeks of competition prep, I didn't think about the upcoming school year, I didn't really think about anything that was scheduled to happen after Aug. 14th. I couldn't let myself. So now, life goes on and I have a million and three things that need to get done and I can't push aside a moment longer. I feel VERY overwhelmed and almost depressed about it all. I just feel like there is so much to do and it doesn't help that I'm not as organized as I had been in the previous weeks.

I'm sure that this weekend, I'll get back to planning and begin a routine/schedule ASAP. Whew! Who knew that life would feel like this following the big day...

1 comment: