Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday

OMG. Its the day before the show! YIKES!

I scheduled this entry to post on Friday morning, I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog on Friday and Saturday. I'm completely unfamiliar with all this and not sure what to expect in the next 48 hours.

Today, Blythe and I will apply my Pro-tan at 9am. I know its going to be DARK. I'm supposed to wear very very loose fitting clothing after she applies my first coat this morning. After the tan, I've got to get back to my daughter's show (she performs in her first musical today!) Immediately after the show, I've got to get to the host hotel to take my polygraph; all competitors are tested prior to the show. I'm competing in the OCB, its a natural bodybuilding organization and they are very strict about supplements, steroids, etc... Following my polygraph, I meet with the tanning artist for the competition and she will apply my final coat for the night. Then its back to the host hotel for check in/registration for the show. I'll then head home for a good night's rest!

Like I said, my day is jam-packed, but I'm not really sure what to expect or how smoothly things will go. If I can, I'll get back on here to post pictures of my tan and update the blog with any fun details!

No comments:

Post a Comment