Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday

Today was a blur!

I did a lot of running around today, trying to get all the last minute details. I got my eyelash extensions, a manicure/pedicure, finished some things for work and spent some time with my daughter (we went school clothes shopping). Today was just a go go go kind of day. I don't feel like I got much accomplished, but I've felt like I've been running non-stop. I suppose its because I was taking care of "beauty" things and getting my home and work all in order since I know I won't be doing much of anything tomorrow.

Is it ok for me to hyperventilate yet? I'm getting VERY scared and nervous! I just keep reminding myself that this is such a fun learning experience and in just a couple days, my life will be very calm.

Well, I'm off to do my final "pre-show shave"!

No comments:

Post a Comment