Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Competition Tan

So with all this talk of shaving (which is seriously about the biggest annoyance of all this) I forgot to post yesterday about trying out my tanning product!

Blythe brought her Dream Tan to show me and let me take home to "play" with. I've got to say, nothing could have prepared me for how dark this stuff is! I'm not even going to look like me! I should warn everyone, my tan isn't going to look all "sun-kissed" or "Miami Beach"...its just DARK. Its sticky and nasty. :(

All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not the only one that's going to be covered in this gunk! Here's a picture of it on my arm... I am still in shock!

2 comments:

  1. Ew!!!! That's super dark. Ick! I'll need to see pics, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! That is SUPER dark!!! I'm gonna pics!!! Are you sure you didn't forget to spread it out or something...damn that's dark! Darker than me! LOL>

    ReplyDelete