Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday

So today the madness begins. I've got my checklist prepared and I'm working on getting organized. There will be some fun things going on this week, some exciting things, and then some not-so-glamorous things I'll share... Its all happening so quickly and I just want to be sure that I really take the time to enjoy the experience and adequately document my journey.

For today, I'm putting together my timeline/agenda for the week and just making sure that I'm as prepared as I can possibly be. Blythe emailed me my checklist for competitiong day:

Shoes & Suit
Jewelry
Make up & Fake Eye Lashes
Brush/Comb
Hair spray/products
Bikini Bite
Gum or mints if you like/ toothbrush
Oil, ProTan or Jan Tana (unless you are having spray tan done @ show)
Dream Tan (if you are doing your own tan)
Disposable Gloves
Hand Towels/wash cloth
Safety Pins
Baby Wipes/Q tips
Curling Iron/Flat iron
Mirror
Music (if applicable)
Cash for tickets, membership, etc
Membership Card
Cooler with food packed for the day
Treat for aftershow

I'll be putting a bag/suitcase together this week. Thankfully, my niece, Jenifer will be doing my make-up and hair the day of the show, so I know she'll have all that equipment and make-up. Blythe is bringing some of the stuff too. It just helps to have a checklist to remind myself of everything.

Tonight, I will do a hard round of HIIT and then a full body workout. After that, I will shave my ENTIRE body (arms, legs, bikini area, peach fuzz on back, chest and tummy...everything but my face). YAY ME! From what I understand, the tanning products used for competition require absolutely NO body hair or fuzz. I'll shave every day until Thursday to be sure to get a smooth, razor bump free body! YIKES!

Foodwise, I'm on a medium carb day. I've enjoyed my oatmeal pancake and 3/4 c of rice today with my meals. I feel very good, I have great energy and like I said, I'm just trying to enjoy the week and savor the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment