Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Its Hurts So Good

Ahhhhh!  Sleep!  I got to "sleep in" this morning...I didn't roll out of bed until 7:15!!!  WAHOOO! 
Every muscle in my body is tender and I'm walking as if I've been beaten with a baseball bat, but man oh man do I feel great!  We all know that I can be somewhat sadistic when it comes to working out.  I judge how great my workouts are by how sore I am in the days following.  I can honestly say that it hurts to move, so that means I succeeded this week in kicking my own ass!  YAY!

I got up at 4:30am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I'm taking a rest today and then I'll do an hour of Zumba tomorrow morning at 10:30am.  My goal is to workout M-F next week and then rest Saturday and Sunday.  If I can keep that schedule up I'll be set! 

I can already see so many positive changes in the 2 weeks I've been back to working out hard.  I know that this is what I need and what I enjoy; its just a matter of staying consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment