Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Clean Cooking!

As I get back into the routine, I dedicated today to clean cooking and meal prep for the week.  The most important focus was having fast, high protein breakfasts for before my workout.  Today I made Protein Banana Pancakes and Protein Banana Muffins.  I did have to use WHITE FLOUR (UGH!) for my muffins this week, but next week I'll be sure and get the whole wheat flour.  I just didn't want to go into my week without something.  I should know better.  TISK TISK!

So my goal this week is to CLEAN out those pantries and get ready for some serious CLEAN cooking.  I'll be on the lookout for some new clean eating recipes...I guess its time to pull out the tried and true Tosca Reno cookbooks and get cracking on cleaning up my grocery list :)  If you have any great Clean Eating Recipes to share, please post!

No comments:

Post a Comment