Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day #3 of the Challenge

I'm so proud of myself!  Yes, I'm going to toot my own horn.  I've been doing great!  I've been working out, eating clean and not feeling ANY cravings!  I have had a horrible headache, but I think that's a side effect to lack of caffeine and lack of sugar. 

Day #1, I roasted a chicken and had a delicious healthy meal!  I rested and just got myself mentally prepared.  I grocery shopped, meal planned and packed my food for the week.

Day #2, I got up at 4:30AM to workout, ate clean 100% of the day, even packed food to take with me while my daughter had dental work done; I wasn't tempted by the ice cream my husband brought home for my daughter, had 6 healthy and delicious meals and went to bed feeling satisfied and good!

Day #3, I'm down 2lbs!  I got up at 4:30AM to workout, ate clean 100% of the day, ordered a plain grilled salmon (no sauce) with brown rice and steamed veggies for lunch at our favorite little Thai place, and made sure to have healthy snacks on hand all day. 

I've been doing great at drinking about a gallon of water each day (that's normal for me though) and I really feel like I can do this!  I know the next couple days are going to be rough, and each day further into the challenge is going to become increasingly more difficult; but I've got to do this!  I'll be so proud of myself...one year ago, I walked across a stage in a bikini to show off a year's worth of hard work; I can handle two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment