Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Refeed Day

I worked out with Blythe yesterday morning, but before my workout John did a body fat measurement and I was down another % in a WEEK! YAHOO! I earned a REFEED day! A refeed day is when I get to have ANYTHING I want to eat! ANYTHING!

So through my workout, I started thinking about what I would eat on my refeed. Pasta? Steak? Potatoes? Cake? Alcohol? So many choices! After the workout, I immediately called my husband and we started planning. We were definitely going to take advantage of this!

After eating clean all day, we decided we were going to head into Bethesda and hit Maggiano's (a fabulous italian restaurant!) My mouth was watering the entire drive! I didn't really take full advantage of my last refeed day, and I wasn't about to let this one slip by me.

We ordered Pinot Noir, Shrimp Scampi, Stuffed Mushrooms, Chopped Salad, Spaghetti and Meatballs and Rigatoni D (Chicken with Mushrooms). I sampled it all! To most, I probably still ate like I was "dieting" but for me, I felt like I was truly PIGGING OUT. We ended the dinner with the most delicious piece of Tiramisu. YUM.

So that was my refeed; like I said, I didn't let it go to waste. I slept like a rock last night, restored my glycogen and then hit it hard today with cardio. Life is GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment