Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Motivation

I found this quote on a site called Pinterest (www.pinterest.com)  I'm totally addicted to the site!  If you're on there, follow me, I find amazing workouts, motivational quotes/pics and lots of other fun stuff. 

I had this picture as my lock screen on my iPhone for the longest time.  Every time I clicked my phone, this message would pop up.  I use exercise to combat depression/stress.  Everyone knows that exercise is good for your body, but its great for your mind too!  I rely on those endorphins to get me through my busy stressful life and I'm thankful that I have the body that do the physical work!
I cannot stress enough the importance of setting up daily reminders to keep yourself motivated.  I need pick me ups and motivational cues all the time! 

Set pictures, notes, signs, quotes all around you that will remind you to stay on track. 


No comments:

Post a Comment