Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Great Results!

I've been given permission from one of our previous challengers to share her before and after pics!  She is in her 4th challenge with me and here are her "progression" pics.  She says she still wants to lose more (she's lost over 45lbs so far!) and I think she's look incredible! 



I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie back in May 2011.  She has really pushed herself in these past challenges and I just could not be more proud of her!  Look at the way she presents herself in these pictures; you can just see the change in her attitude!  Nothing makes me happier than getting to see people, especially people I care about, reach their health and fitness goals!

Stephanie has also recently become my gym buddy!  She meets me between 4:30-5am and we have a great time working out!  We're pushing each other.  These challenges are definitely a huge motivation for me too and each challenge just keeps getting better and better!

Thanks, Stephanie for letting me post your pictures!  I'm super proud of you and extremely blessed to call you my friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment