Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not What I Had in Mind...

I've lost 4lbs this week, but not exactly how I had planned. I'll take grueling workouts and a strict clean-eating diet ten times over rather than this nasty stomach bug that has hit our home like some atomic bomb! I literally have not been able to keep much food down since Friday. I'm starving yet terrified to put anything in my stomach. I'm feeling MUCH better today, but still apprehensive about getting too confident. I've managed to hold on to about 1/2 a cup of oatmeal for breakfast and then about 1/2 c. of chicken and rice for lunch. That's about all I'm willing to risk at this point. If all feels ok tomorrow morning, I'll ease back into my routine. I definitely don't want to miss Barre class tomorrow and I'm really hoping to get back into a steady running/lifting groove. I think I'll spend the rest of the day resting and sipping water, maybe some more gingerale too. Then tomorrow, this girl is SICK of being SICK. I'll will my way out of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment