Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Barre Method

I'm trying a new workout/class this coming week. I'm so excited about it! Everyone is talking about The Barre Method Exercise classes. http://www.barmethod.com/bar-method-exercises.html I'm taking the class at a local studio that has a trained dancer/trainer leading the class. Only 12 are allowed in the class, so I'm really looking forward to the intimate training and guidance.

Let's face it, everyone (or at least those who are willing to admit it) LOVE dancers' legs! Who doesn't? Have you ever heard anyone say, "oh, her butt was too tight!" or "yeah, I was totally grossed out by her elongated muscular legs!" Yeah...probably not.

I'll be the first to admit that I have a booty. I like it though! I'm thankful for that badonkadonk! I think it adds character...errrr something like that :) If I don't keep it tone, it can really expand, so I'll do everything I can to keep this junk in the trunk!

I'll be sure and update how the class goes. If I really like it, I'll be joining the studio so I can get a better rate. Barre classes are NOT cheap, but if I see results, I won't hesitate to keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment