Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll! Pumpkin Pancakes!

In honor of the first day of October, I made Pumpkin Pancakes (a variation from the original Oatmeal Pancakes). OMGoodness, delicious!

2 c. Old Fashioned Oatmeal
1 c. No salt added Cottage Cheese
1 c. Unsweetened Canned Pumpkin
1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein (I used Optimum Nutrition)
4 whole eggs
2 Tbsp. water
dash of nutmeg
dash of cinammon

Put all ingrdients in the blender, you can add more water if you need a thinner batter, pour onto griddle. Makes 12 small pancakes. 1 serving is 2 pancakes.

I haven't tried any spreads/toppings. I just eat plain; they compliment my coffee very well!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely give these a try! :D Happy Fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look wonderful! I love pumpkin. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete