Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Motivation!

You can see from my previous posts...I'm trying NEW everything. The real issue is that I'm lacking motivation. Blythe called me out today. I haven't been logging my food and exercise and I'm feeling sorry for myself. Why is this so hard? I've trained for a figure competition and did well. I changed my entire body, self image, and life perspective...why is it hard for me to get back into things now?

So no more excuses. I'm hitting it hard and I'm definitely going to work on getting my motivation back! I just need to suck it up and do it! So tomorrow, I restart! Buck up soldier!

1 comment:

  1. Totally understand!!! Sometimes all it takes it a couple of days away from your routine and you develop a new routine that's not necessarily good and deviates you from your old ways further and further...but once you get back on it - you'll be better than before!!!! I don't need to tell you "you can do it!" I already know you can! :)

    ReplyDelete