Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Partner In Crime

Marty and I have really been trying to coordinate our schedules to workout more with each other. I like working out with him because he pushes me and I was really pleased today when I was needed as a spotter for him and helped him get some hard reps at the end of his bench press. I felt like I was helping to push him too!

I've been working so hard to get a consistent workout schedule in, but with working so much this school year I'm having a hard time finding time each day (at least at the same time every day) that works. I need to get back into the mindset that this is MY time, but the mommy guilt and issues from running my own business get in the way and I find myself squeezing workouts in when I can.

For this week, I'm going to do my best to continue to workout with Marty and hopefully I'll get my hard workouts in and feel like I'm making some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment