Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A New Routine

Last week I met with Blythe while she was in town. We talked about my current goals and what I would like to focus on over the next couple months. The main objective is for me to gain some muscle mass. I'm at 123lbs now, but I can tell that I've already lost some of the muscle mass that I had gained for the competition. Blythe would like for me to get to about 127, but keep my lean physique and just add muscle. She said that I'll probably look "smaller" but I'll see the scale go up.

Blythe put together some exercises for each muscle group and for my new routine, I'm to pick out two exercises per muscle group and incorporate a high intensity cardio interval between sets. The workouts should only be about 45-60 minutes long (so I've got to move FAST)! For nutrition, I'm to get 150 g of carbs 3 days a week, low to medium the other days, 150 g of protein every day and keep my fats around 50-60 g.

I'll start this new routine for tomorrow's workout! I've got to remember to push heavy weights, keep them intense and fuel my body for energy!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment