Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lead in my feet

I might as well be trying to run with my feet in concrete blocks. Lately, I have zero energy to run. I take that back, I have plenty of energy, but my body is saying, "not one more step!" LOL! Perhaps I'll hang my running shoes up like my friend, Ronnie. I need to take a break, find something new, and challenge myself in a different way. Right now, running just isn't cutting it.

I wonder what the change is though. I enjoy the time alone with my good friends Colbie Calliat, P!nk, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake...ok you get who's on my playlists! When I talked to Blythe, she said that I'm in carb depletion that I don't have the glycogen stored in my muscles and it makes my body burn down quickly. Is that a good thing for right now?

I guess its time to hit the drawing board and come up with a new plan...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I always have the energy to run but when I'm running I totally lose it and my body is fighting me. I'm taking a break and loving it. I'm climbing and biking for now and it's very refreshing. Maybe my running shoes will start pounding the pavement again here pretty soon...maybe.. :)

    ReplyDelete