Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Challenge = Change

Once again, it's been a while since my last post.  Life sure does move fast!  Blythe and I are in now in week 5 of our latest challenge.  It's going incredibly well, and as I suspected, there is a tremendous amount of information and useful tools being shared/discussed amongst the group!  Adding Blythe was definitely a step in the right direction as it has brought a deeper element of the FACTS about living a healthy lifestyle rather than participating in a crash or fad diet. 

As with all challenges, I see varying fitness and health levels.  We have extreme athletes to those that struggle to get 5 minutes of activity in each day.  The good news is that with each weekly lesson there isn't a discrimination; EVERYONE CAN LEARN.  Even I, who have been working with Blythe for 5 years, find that I learn something new every time I read the weekly lessons.  Whether it be affirmation to what I'm already doing, or simply tweaking a ritual/habit and making it fit my lifestyle and allowing me to achieve maximum fat burning results!  That's very exciting and again this circles back to how this is a lifestyle- you must know yourself and understand your body to find YOUR fat loss/weight loss/fitness equation.  There's no one right answer.  Why would there be?  We are all different; different hormones, lives, genetics, emotions, the list goes on and on.  It's not as simple as calories in vs. calories out.  Sure, that's a basic rule, but I think through these challenges we are able to fine tune that and find a system that works for individuals!

Each week, challengers are also give a nutritional and physical personal challenge.  For example, this week is 100 tricep dips, 20 min walk (both daily!) and a big breakfast (approx. 1/3 of daily calories).  Notice how none of this requires a gym membership or purchase of special foods.  THIS PROGRAM IS SIMPLE.  Anyone can do it.  The cost of the challenge is $75.  $25 goes to a cash prize pot, $25 goes to Blythe and $25 goes to me.  For 12 weeks, that's $6.25 a week for coaching, team support, a friendly competition and participating in a community!  That's less than a $1 a day!  How much do people spend on their weight loss endeavors and not see any results?!?!  If you put in the work and follow the lessons, this is the DEAL OF A LIFETIME!  I don't see how anyone could afford NOT to participate! 

So as we go into week 5, I hope that things really start to click for people (if it hasn't already) and I'm excited to see how everyone does and what changes they begin to see.  If you're interested in participating in our next challenge that begins in April, message me for details!  figureitoutchallenge@gmail.com  I'd love to work with you and I'm happy to help find the equation that fits YOUR personal needs! 

Live Well.  Be YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment