Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love Yourself First

I had a long conversation with one of my challengers the other day. She was feeling frustrated that even though she's done AMAZING in this past challenge, negative feelings still creep in. She feels she has so much farther to go. I'll share with you, what I shared with her. BE CONTENT WITH WHERE YOU ARE in your journey. Take pride in how far you've come and have faith in how far you can go. Love yourself, no matter what that damn scale says. It's just a number. Focus on your health, your happiness, your friendships, and your family and remember how much you love yourself and deserve to be the very BEST YOU!

I still get negative feelings. One day I feel fit and trim and the next I can feel like a busted can of biscuits. Its very normal to feel that way; we are our own worst critics. What I try and keep in my focus, just like I posted last week, is that I love my body for what it can do and I love my life because it is filled with health, strength, love and perseverance.

Some of you may feel really down today, because you didn't reach your goal, you didn't do as well as you hoped, you should've, would've, could've. Well, guess what? I do not judge you. I love you because you tried. You tried to make changes, you tried to put your heart into it and you tried to be in this challenge... KEEP TRYING. It will happen for you when you have that "ah ha" moment and I will be here to cheer you on!

Love yourself FIRST, don't wait for the weight to come off to give that to yourself. Love yourself FIRST and the rest will take care of itself! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment