Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenge Party Part 2


MORE PICTURES from the Party!!!  Here's Tracy!  She really rocked it!  She not only hit her weight loss goals, but also found that she really loves running!  She's doing great, did her first 5K and has plans to do more!  Work it, mama!
  Christina and I take the best SELFIES!  ha ha ha!  She is such a fun girl!  I'm absolutely thrilled that we've gotten to know each other and I must say that this lovely works her ass off, literally! 


 
Here Leah, Michelle and Wendy ham and cheese it up!  I just love the connections people have made!  Such a fabulous group of ladies!



Here's Karen...such A DOLL!!!!  Karen brought her whole family into this challenge and I think what inspires me most about her is just how family oriented she is!  She does the challenge mostly with her daughter, Brittany, who is not here at the party, but she has brought her sisters, friends, family, father, patients, etc.  She is such a motivator and good person to have in your corner!  xoxo

 
What can I say about this woman?!?!?!  She's incredible!  Here's Michelle.  She's lost over 115lbs in the year she's been with me in my challenges!  She's working hard and is a true testament that anything can be achieved if you work hard and push yourself to the limits!  Way to go, chicky!  I'm so proud and honored to be part of your journey and thank you thank you thank you for being part of mine!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment