Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Another Challenge Complete!

Last week my Spring 2013 challenge ended.  I always get so emotional on final weigh in day! I just cannot say enough how proud I am of so many of them! For MANY this challenge was the ONE! I've seen people struggle through, yet continue to sign up for future challenges, and just keep plugging along. My heart leaps with joy when I see that magical moment in a challenge when it just... CLICKS and that person puts their guts into the challenge and really sees results!
 
I have some newbies too and they came in strong and really devoted themselves to their health and fitness! Also, seeing those that have focused on maintenance...it is MUCH harder than you think! When I see someone reach a goal, I feel like I hit it too!

 
Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey!!!! If you're interested in joining my Fall 2013 challenge, let me know. I'll start the sign up soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment