Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Weightloss Challenge Hits Record High!

I've been doing these challenges several years now and this is a first for me!  I have 100 Challengers!  Unbelievable!  It is so exciting and scary at the same time!  I can't believe how much these challenges have grown and I am truly touched and grateful that these individuals believe in my program enough to try it out and some have been with me from the very first challenge too...they are "lifers"! 

I have to admit, there have been some amazing success stories (see the posts below!) but getting to witness it day in and day out; talk to people, help them through their struggles...well, it has changed my life! 

The Spring Challenge starts tomorrow, and I'm thrilled to say that we have a lot of new challengers and several returning.  I'm looking forward to seeing the transformations over the next three months and I can't wait to share it on here as well!

Off to get my pre-challenge pedicure!  If I'm going to be weighing in every Friday, it's best to have pretty toes to start it all off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment