Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sweat in Style!

It's no surprise, I'll use any excuse I can find to shop! I needed a workout wardrobe wake up; so off to get new shoes and clothes I went! I'm loving the colors this season and everything just feels great!

Lululemon was having a great sale...of course, I didn't pass it up! I got some cute skirts and tops! Love the spring colors (even if I do look like an Easter Egg running down the road!)



My other purchase, that I just cannot rave enough about, are my new gym shoes! It took some convincing from the guy at Charm City Run, but he finally talked me into slipping a pair of Sauconys on my feet....AHHHHHHHH The Angels Sing! These things are like heaven! Where have they been my whole life!?!? They are amazing! I love the colors, the weight, the feel! I'm thinking I may be sold on this shoe!





No comments:

Post a Comment