Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Love my Lululemon!

Everyone knows that I love to shop!  I especially love to shop at a place where I feel they truly give back to the community and empower individuals to be their best!  Lululemon has been my sportswear choice for several years now, and I have to admit that I have never been disappointed!  While some might see it has "high dollar" sweat rags, I say the the company, the clothing and more specifically the staff at the Annapolis Towne Center store are simply INSPIRATIONAL!  I must share this story from one of my "losers" that she posted yesterday in our weightloss group about her experience:

"I have to share something pretty amazing that happened tonight! I ventured into Lulu Lemon after picking up my new running shoes. I had planned to just look around but it didn't take long before I was in the dressing room with a bunch of items! I was so excited to be in there trying things on and have them fit! It wasn't that long ago that I was going on their website drooling over the cute running skirts I hoped to wear one day. Anyways, I decided to get a pair of yoga shorts and yoga top and hold off on the running skirt until I reach goal (hopefully by mid-April!). I explained that to the sales girl and she asked how much I had lost and she was stunned when I told her 109 lbs.. When I came out of the dressing room she was standing there with her manager. They told me that they wer...e so inspired by my weight loss that they were going to give me the running skirt I wanted for FREE! I could not believe it! I am still in complete shock! I was in tears, the sales people were all in tears, the customers were clapping and congratulating me - it was pretty unbelievable! I am still teary eyed because I am so excited to have my first super cute Lulu Lemon running skirt but mostly because I am so touched by the kindness and generosity of these women! This came at just the right time because I have spent the last few days feeling sorry for myself that the only 100 lb celebration I had was with myself and the massage therapist at Hand & Stone massage (stupid, I know, but my family really let me down!). So thank you Lulu Lemon for an amazing gift! Be sure you patronize their store for some great yoga and running gear. Their kindness has restored my faith and it has motivated and inspired me to continue working hard no matter what! They have me as a customer for life!"


This absolutely warmed my heart!!!  This is a store that promotes positive self-image, gives support and encouragement and shows true sportsmanship!  I was so impressed that I contacted the store immediately to let them know just how much this act of kindness impacted so many people!  My friend shared it with over 80 other weightloss challengers, I have shared it with everyone I know and I'm sure the story just keeps going on and on!  A healthy lifestyle is NOT easy, every little bit of encouragement, support and recognition goes A LONG LONG way!  So way to go Lululemon of Annapolis, we love you and so appreciate your big hearts!

www.lululemon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment