Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Temptation

Holy smokes have I had some serious temptation in our home! The above candy buffet was my latest party creation. I had put this together for my niece's wedding and I've had it set up in my house for the last several weeks. Thank goodness the wedding was yesterday and I was finally able to rid my home of the sinful sweets!

Included in the buffet:

Gumballs
Reece's Pieces
Peanut Butter Cups
Swedish Fish
Lollipops
Candy Necklaces
Rock candy
Mike and Ikes
Chocolate Shells
Candy Buttons
Good and Plenties
Gummy Worms
Gummy Bears
Chocolate Basketballs
M&Ms
Skittles
Mints
Hot Tamales
Twizzlers
Hershey Kisses
and Miniature Candy Bars

Whew!!!! I've never been glad to have this out of my house! I'm actually pretty proud of myself; I'm not really a big candy person, but my husband is and I was tired of getting dirty looks (lovingly of course) for keeping this temptation in the home. Not to mention, my children each have an incredible sweet tooth.

So tomorrow is Monday and we're officially a candy free home. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment