Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monday

I've never been so excited for Monday to arrive. After the weekend I've had, I cannot wait to hit (HIIT) the gym tomorrow! I've got to burn off all the crap I've eaten over the weekend. I can honestly say that my body is feeling the difference. Its almost like its screaming, "don't you dare put one more unhealthy thing in me!" LOL!

In all seriousness, I wasn't too terrible this weekend, but once you get used to a strict nutrition plan and clean eating, you can really feel the difference when you put sugary or processed food in your system. After weeks of not eating sugars, processed foods, refined wheat, and then binging with wedding cake (which seriously was probably one of the better ones I've tasted!) and then candy from my annual Mother's Day trip to Hershey Park, http://runningonaas.blogspot.com/, etc. I'm hurting today!

For tomorrow, I think I'll start with a full body jump start and then do about 20-25 mintues of HIIT. My legs are already twitching thinking about it. I just need to detox. I'm really looking forward to the Monday morning music and time to myself; that's what it truly is...my moving meditation. So, I'll pop my earbuds in, jam to some of my favorite tunes and push heavy weight tomorrow. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment