Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yeah, baby!

So I hit it hard today! Back to my diet (modified) and I worked hard in the gym tonight! It felt so good; although, I know I'll be hurting tomorrow...and the next day!

It felt awesome to be eating clean again; especially after the holiday weekend and to be completely honest, my horrible addiction to s'mores over the last several weeks!

I do need to come up with a schedule/routine now that the school year has started back up. I am definitely a morning person when it comes to working out, but at this point, I'll take what/when I can get.

My plan right now is:

Monday-off
Tuesday- legs
Wednesday-off
Thursday- back and shoulders/cardio
Friday- chest and arms/cardio
Saturday and Sunday- cardio only

With nutrition, I'm aiming for about 50-60g fats, 50-75-125g carbs, and 125-175g protein each day. A gallon of water/day and I'll continue with my viatmins.

:o)

1 comment:

  1. mmmm....smores...

    I prefer working out in the morning but with my commute and all the stuff I have to do before getting to work on time, it's just not possible to get a good workout in the morning. :(

    Glad to hear you're back into swing of things again!

    ReplyDelete