Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

125 lbs

I've put on some weight in the last 3 weeks, and I will admit that I have mixed feelings about that. I wasn't really comfortable at my lightest weight (119 lbs) but what woman likes to see the scale go up?

I'm still wearing sizes 0-2 and they look pretty good. I know that this is a comfortable size for me. I hope that this is my weight/size that I can maintain for life. I feel good, confident and secure with myself and I couldn't really ask for much more. Obviously, there will always be things about our bodies that we aren't 100% happy with or that we wish we could change (for me it will always be those gorgeous stretch marks that I was blessed with- I'll call them my battle wounds that are proof my body worked hard to give me my beautiful children)

So for now, I'm on a maintenance plan; I will continue to eat clean, lift weights, get 3 days of cardio in and live a healthy lifestyle. :o)

1 comment: