Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

New Challenge Starts in August!

I've gotten an outpouring of requests that I do another challenge and that people would rather not go the entire summer without the consistent accountability.  I COMPLETELY understand that and while I can appreciate how much the challenge helps those, I need a break for my sanity.  So I've decided to just take the month of July off and start another 8 week Challenge in August.  


You can register now for the challenge by paypalling me at aliceanneloftus@msn.com (make sure you note that it is for the 8 week challenge)  The cost is $75 until July 1st and then will go to $100/person.  If you have already donated to Team Sole Society, please deduct that from the registration fee.   Private Message me with any questions or if you'd like to discuss cost.  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment