Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blythe...No words to express my gratitude to this woman!

While in Florida on vacation I was able to connect with Blythe, my friend and personal trainer of the last 4+ years.  I could barely contain my tears when I saw her.  My relationship with Blythe can be thought of as unusual because although we chat and talk every single day, it's all via text and email.  Occasionally we talk on the phone, but we haven't seen each other since the day I walked the stage in 2010!  



Currently, Blythe and I are collaborating to create an amazing weight loss program and support group. It will be similar to what my Weight Loss Challenges are, but we're adding an informational/educational element that will give challengers the tools and knowledge necessary to make LIFE CHANGES!  I'm so excited about what we are working on that I could BURST!  

When I met with Blythe yesterday, we discussed the weekly lesson plans and program that we will introduce in January.  I think that this is another pivotal moment in my career and health and fitness journey.  With Blythe's experience in the fitness industry, her title as a Professional Women's Figure and Bikini Competitor and her passion and drive for health, I feel that she brings an invaluable element to the program!  Combine that with both with personal weight loss journey and the weight loss challenges I've hosted for the last 4 years and my own passion to lead others to a healthier lifestyle, we really have a great thing in the making!  I cannot wait to share it!

Here's a little blurb from Blythe, but I'm sure you'll learn more about her in the VERY near future!  Don't forget to check out her podcasts with Dr. Ray at www.cutthefatpodcast.com 

I am a 38 year old mother of 3, with the youngest now being 5 years old and my eldest is 18. I am in the best shape of my life and continue to raise the bar as new times and events in life continue to challenge me and keep the journey exciting!
I am a professional figure athlete and have competed (and won) in both bodybuilding and bikini competitions. I began competing back in 1999 as an amateur figure competitor and enjoyed it so much that I opted to promote a bodybuilding/figure/fitness competition of my own. After years of prepping athletes for competition, i decided to broaden my horizons and reach out into 'REAL LIFE' and work with anyone wanting to get into shape. I became a certified Personal Trainer, a Nutritionist, a Podcaster (doing tons of research into the science of health and fitness) and I have enjoyed every minute. 

I am a firm believer that EVERYONE is an athlete, but some of us need a little help focusing on that aspect of ourselves. Being a mother, i fully understand the issues with putting yourself first. My main goal is to each individual find their balance. 

With over seventeen years of personal experience and now over ten years of experience working with others, I have gained a wealth of knowledge on getting rid of body fat efficiently and effectively within the confines of a busy life and I am ready to share it all.
There are many not-so-secret ‘secrets’ I’m able to share with others that can motivate, balance, kick start and push past the point you at today. Keep in mind: It is not uncommon for men and women to reach peak fitness and health in their 20′s, 30′s AND beyond… why not start today? Everyone can get better as the years go on!

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding your health and fitness plan.

Blythe Alberg

www.CutTheFatPodcast.com

850-630-2657

email: blythe.alberg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment